Sunday, April 26, 2009

Family Mission


It is done!! During Easter Break Jake and I worked on some projects around the house. Our main goal wa to get our Family Mission statement written out and the summary on the wall.
My job was to try to make it look good. Well, here it is for all of you that have asked me how it turned out. This is on the wall above our kitchen cabinets.

I was very excited to find some fun decor to go with our clock. We found the clock awhile ago at Target and finally ordered it right before Easter. I took an afternoon and headed to Home Goods (a really great, fun, cheap store that everyone needs to check out!) and found some fun things that went with it.

I have to say, I am very excited about my new kitchen stuff!! Now you have to all come visit to see it.

2 comments:

  1. Amy! You are super talented! Let's see...what can you come paint at my house?!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks really awesome Amy. Did you paint all of that yourself - that must have taken a lot of time and patience. It looks really good :)

    ReplyDelete